Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fashion Collection Teaser

Hello darlings!

Many of you may not know this but I have been taking fashion design courses for the past couple of years. I am just about finished and will show my student fashion collection in April. I am super excited about this as I have been working really hard on its development. So I thought I would show you some of the design details that will end up in my collection. Now I do not want to give away too much of what it will look like but here are just a few teasers:


I have been working on creating a feathery fluffy texture and succeeded in doing so with tulle and organza.


I have also done some leather cutouts attempting to turn leather into a type of lace.


Over sized roping details are integral to my collection. I wove it in various ways using different macramé techniques. Since designing is a process more design details and techniques might emerge as I further develop this. 


All of these details will be integrated into my runway looks. I am very excited to bring my ideas to life. I am sure you know the feeling! Stay tuned and I will show you what some pieces of my collection will look like! And for now, can you guess the theme of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment